
Today, March 14th, is Elle's 8th birthday. I remember going back to Kansas in 2002 to help Amy when Elle was born. Ashlynn had a hard time with that birth, and for a while, she wasn't too happy with me. But, after Elle and Mom came home from the hospital, Ashlynn started to warm up to me. She decided I wasn't as bad as she thought. Sam did great!

Elle is full of energy and enthusiasm. She is quite dramatic and loves to perform. She likes to be doing lots of things all the time. For the most part, she's fun to be around. Hope you had a great birthday, Elle.

Here are two cute kids this past summer. Sam had his birthday February 27th. Sam is organized and loves anything BYU, as you can see. We love you too, Sam, and hope you had a great birthday.
4 comments:
Awwww, such a good Grandma:) We love you too, Grandma!
Happy Birthday and Anniversary all you wonderful people!
Mom, you're right, it has been a little while since I checked your blog--I love the dog with Jacob!
Wow, those kids are growing up, aren't they? Love them all!
If you had nothing to post but grandkids, you'd have plenty to keep your blog busy, wouldn't you Evie? What's the news on the mission scene these days? Any developments? Happy Birthday to the Kimball kids!
Post a Comment