Monday, May 2, 2011

Zack's the Man!

Today is Zackary Wood's ninth birthday. These pictures were taken last year so are a year old. But, how we love this little guy. He is so pleasant and happy all the time. He is polite and a good sport. He is very talented and loving. We want to wish Zack a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Zack is a clogger, a soccer player and a piano player. The picture below is Zack and his friend, Kayla, in their clogging outfits.

This picture was taken December of 2009, after Grandpa Dick pulled his top front tooth with pliers. Zack is also very brave. He asked Grandpa Dick if he would pull his tooth.



WE LOVE YOU, ZACK!















2 comments:

Amy said...

CUTE! I love Zack too and wish him a fantastic day :)))

Jen said...

Boy, I haven't been online to check blogs for a long time! Great posts--I've missed so many.

Lots of great people with birthdays!

Love you!