“Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.” -Michael Caine
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Five Years Old Today!
I can remember when Jacob was born and had tons of curly, blonde hair. He was the cutest little baby. Now he is five years old, and is still cute. I can't believe that the time has gone so fast. Happy Birthday, Jacob! It was fun to skype with you tonight and see you open your presents and see your wonderful sports cake. You are a big boy now. We are so glad that you're in our family. WE LOVE YOU! As you can see, these pictures were taken before we came on our mission. This one is at a Detroit Tigers game. Four great guys.
This one was taken at Billy's and Amy's wedding. Two cute Dalebout boys, Matt and Jacob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am just now getting to all the blogs.... Thanks for this sweet note! And thanks for taking the time to skype with us, and for the generous birthday gifts. We love you, too!
Post a Comment