
It has been 44 years since we were married. It seems like yesterday in a way, but it also seems like eons ago, when we think about everything that has happened. We have had a good marriage. We have done and seen so many things during the last 44 years. It has been a wonderful ride! And, most important, we have a great family, whom we love very much. It wasn't easy raising five children, but they are all amazing people with amazing children.
We are still best friends and we look forward to many years to come.
8 comments:
Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!
Happy Anniversary, Dick and Evie! I am embarrassed that we didn't remember! I didn't even look at the calendar yesterday, and sadly, after seven years of being in your family, the date hasn't stuck yet. It looks like you had the chance to go out. Hope it was nice. We love you and are grateful for your example of love and devotion for 44 years!
Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!!! Love you :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 44 Years is a milestone, may you have many many many more years to come! ~Keshia~
Congratulation!I hope you keep a blog even after your mission.
By the way, Leroy was successful at his test and interview when he stayed at Billy's apartment last year at DC. He has been training to be a foreign service Information Management Specialist since June and living in Cyrstal City, Virginia. He will leave for Oslo, Norway in Oct to work in the US Embassy there for two years. You have any Viking blood in you? We are very happy for him. Roy & Prisicilla
Two people that I love very much!
Congratulations--I hope there are many many more!
Congratulations you young things!
What??? It wasn't easy raising us?
Come on, Mom!
Just kidding. We know we were stinkers and just for that I am amazed you are still together:)
xoxo
Post a Comment