Thursday, November 27, 2008

My very first post - Thanksgiving, part 1

Welcome to our blog. Yes, indeed, I (Yobahazn) have finally decided to join the world of blogging. I have felt for a long time that this would be a great way to write a journal. So, here I am letting you know that we are now in business.

We are in California visiting Amy and Scott and family. We have been enjoying the beautiful San Diego weather and visiting the beach and different sites we've never seen before. Best of all is being with our San Diego family.

On this Thanksgiving day, I would like to express my thanks for the many blessings that we enjoy every day--family, friends, our church, our opportunities to travel and visit our loved ones. We wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Here is a picture of all of us at the tide pools by Cabrillo National Monument. The weather was beautiful.

Here is another picture at the lighthouse--Amy, Billy, Ashlynn and Sam.

Dad and I at the lighthouse.

Dad and I with Sam, Elle and Ashlynn at Torrey Pines State Beach.

That Bagigee is so romantic!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I'm so excited that you'll be blogging now and we can keep up with what is happening in your lives. This is definitely one of my "gratefuls" today.

MattD said...

Welcome to the World Wide Web. the yoba-whatever and the bagig-whatever are my favorite parts so far.

Jen said...

Great post! Very exciting that you're blogging. This will be especially great when you go on your mission!