Ward members enjoyed doing the limbo. And, other ward members enjoyed eating the Volcano cake--white cake with white frosting and colored coconut, covered with chocolate. It was really very good. One of the sisters in the ward made the cakes--about 15 cakes.
Here is a group shot of some of the sisters in the ward. I brought my mumu from home and wore it. It was a great party.
We have a next door neighbor, whose name is Jay Steele. He is our friend and comes to visit us several times a week. He LOVES the New York Yankees. We told him we'd take him to a Yankees' game sometime, and this coming Saturday, we are going to a game. Jay is like a little child and is very excited to go. So are we.
Our two AP's keep us happy in the office. They are always so positive and work hard. I love these elders, Elder Fox and Elder Butler. Elder Fox (left) reminds me of Billy.
Dick and I stand with Rodrico Garcia before his baptism. He is really a nice young man (26 years) old. He is from Brazil and apparently has quite a story. I asked him if he'd write it down for me. He said he would.

All these elders came in the office today. They come in to get mail, candy and just visit.

Well, in my last post, I told you a story about Mark Levin who called President Monson. I thought I better set the record straight. He didn't call him. He must have called someone else. So, lest you tell everyone, please know that it wasn't a true story. Sorry I even posted it. I think Mark thought he talked to President Monson, but he didn't.
ALOHA for this week.
All these elders came in the office today. They come in to get mail, candy and just visit.
Well, in my last post, I told you a story about Mark Levin who called President Monson. I thought I better set the record straight. He didn't call him. He must have called someone else. So, lest you tell everyone, please know that it wasn't a true story. Sorry I even posted it. I think Mark thought he talked to President Monson, but he didn't.
ALOHA for this week.
6 comments:
i know you were feeling sentimental after we talked while i was in hawaii, but did you really have to go and plan a luau? (kidding) thanks for the update and hope all is going well.
Great pictures. The luau looks like it was fun! Glad to see another baptism.
It's not ALL hard work, then? Nice pictures of all the missionaries with happy faces.
Thanks for the pictures! Those are some good looking missionaries. Hope things keep going well.
Looks like a good time! Gennie is doing well. She is trying to get more Family Genealogy done. She gets bored sometimes, but such is life.
Keep up the great updates!
Evie,
Thanks for your prayers and love and concern. Please keep them coming. I'm accepting all prayers from everyone. I'm feeling their effects and am blessed and lifted. Things are progressing well and I'm behaving myself and taking it easy. Thanks for your great post. There isn't much the previously Hawaiian serving Elder and Sister Dalebout love more than a good luau, is there?? Love you both!
Post a Comment