Friday, April 13, 2012

Our New Granddaughter, Anna Rochelle Dalebout

Is there anything better than being a grandparent?  I don't think so.  We were able to travel to Canton, Michigan and see Matt and Stacie and their cute little kids.  We met our newest granddaughter, Anna Rochelle Dalebout, who was born February 18, 2012.  What a darling little baby and what a good baby she is.  She even showed us that she could smile, alot.  How fun it was to be in Michigan with this cute family.
Anna and Matt enjoy some quality time together.
She did great in her carseat. 
Stacie enjoys her special time with Anna.  Stacie is really a good mother and is very diligent in taking care of her family.  We love you, Stacie.
Do you think he's a proud father? 

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Love all these pictures from your visit. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for coming!

Chris P. said...

Yep, I do think he's a proud dad. So fun that you got to see the start of the smiles! I can't wait to hold that precious little bundle again!