On July 19th, Matt and Stacie and their cute little kids flew into the Salt Lake Airport from Detroit. Dick drove the truck and I drove the Fusion so that they could take the truck up to Rexburg and Jackson Hole for the Packard family reunion. What a cute little family.
This is the darling smile we were greeted with by our newest granddaughter, Anna. What a sweet girl she is. It could melt a grandma's heart.
After the Packard reunion, Matt and Stacie and the Packards came to Provo and we had a nice barbeque together. Jacob and Owen loved being with Jenny's kids, with all the kids for that matter.
Lynda Smith with Robbie, TJ, Matt and Jenny
The joint grandparents. This is not the best picture, but it's okay.
Aunt Jenny with baby Anna
Matt and Scott planned an outing for the family up in the Uintahs. Matt and Stacie picked up Grandpa in Logan and brought him down to stay with us for a few days while all the kids were here. Jenny loves her grandpa and Grandpa loves Jenny.
We thought this was a great picture of three baldies in front of Mt. Baldy. Scott and his family also came into town (from Dallas) and we were able to get together with them.

Eleven of the great grandchildren of Grandpa Dalebout
A family shot, just before we ate our lunch. It was cold up there and rainy, but we had a good time being together. Later, the weather cleared up and most everyone went hiking into Ruth Lake and another lake. They had a great time.
Jenny, Shelley, Evie, and Stacie
The next day, we took a trip to In 'N Out Burger. Ashlynn joined us on Saturday, after having been to EFY all week. We were glad to have her come and be with us.
On Sunday, Scott and Shelley and their kids and Matt and Stacie and their kids came to church with us, and then Ryan and Jenny and their kids came over to join us for dinner. I love this shot of the grandkids. They all had such a great time together and they really love each other.
Two cute little cousins, Lyla and Anna. Like Stacie said, "I bet they'll be good friends when they get older.
Here are our three teenage granddaughters. Aren't they all beautiful. L-R: Ali Wood (age 13), Jordan Dalebout (age 17),and Ashlynn Kimball, (age 15). I love those girls.
Andrew Dalebout and Spencer Wood. I love these boys too.
It was so fun to have some of our family together. The only problem with getting everyone together is that they all have to leave and that makes me sad. But, what joy I have knowing that all these people love each other and want to be with each other. I got a glimpse of what a "forever family" can be.
















5 comments:
You got some good pictures Evie! Thanks again for a great time!
That picture of all the kids piled on your couch makes me smile!
You have some great pictures.
I really love that pictures of the kids on the couch too as well as the girls and boys--I have to get copies of those.
So much fun--such great people.
Loved all your pictures! I remember those big girls when they were little flower girls at Matt and Stacie's wedding! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time together. It's busy when they come and hard to see them go...I just wish somehow we could all be in closer physical proximity!
What a lovely family you have. I love the one of all the grandkids on the couch,and also the three sweet teenage girls. So pretty.
Post a Comment