









I don't know what's happening to blogger, but these pictures are all mixed up. Anyway, I don't have time to figure out how to fix it, so I'll just say that Milly had her eighth birthday on February 15th and Jenny had her 39th birthday on February 13th. We had a party at our house for both of them.
Dick and I took Milly out to eat at JCW's for her birthday. She's such a sweet girl. We love her so much. We were also able to attend Ali's and Spencer's combined orchestra/choir concert. This is junior high, and I've never heard such great performances from a junior high in my life. We were so impressed.
On March 2nd, Milly was baptized by Ryan, her dad. It was a very special baptism and we truly felt the spirit there. In addition, on that same day, Korena Crookston was baptized in our ward building. Korena was one of our Primary students last year, and we love her.
There are a couple of cute pictures of Lyla, one with her glasses and one in her pretty dress at the baptism. What a joy it is to be able to be with family and attend their special activities. We love them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment