So, it has been four days since Dick had his operation. No news yet as to the pathology report. Today he had another MRI and we will get the results tomorrow. The swelling has gone out of the left eye and gone into the right eye a little. The left side of his head is a bit swollen. But, all in all, today has been a good one. He has been up walking quite a bit and has been sitting in the chair and doing a little reading and watching TV. He got a shave from me and he also had a shower. That was a big improvement and made him feel better. He has had a lot of visitors and wasn't able to get a lot of rest. Hopefully, he will rest well tonight.
We have a good crew of help: Amy, Jenny, Grandpa and me to spell each other off. We take turns. We are hopeful that he will be coming home tomorrow.
I have many good family and friends who have offered to help out. I'm sure I will call upon them. I am truly grateful for so many people who have been kind and helpful and concerned and who have been praying for us.
2 comments:
Going home so soon? That's great news. Keep up the good work, Dick. We are thinking of you all.
Glad to hear that you're up and about a little more. You have quite a war wound! Keep getting better.
Post a Comment